Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Make Your Ask Limited (MYA), and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We always pledge to handle your data fairly and legally. MYA is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy, provides you with information about:
– how we use your data;
– what personal data we collect;
– how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
– your legal rights relating to your personal data.
General: MYA uses your personal data:
– to provide services to you;
– to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
– to verify your identity;
– with your agreement, to contact you electronically about services which we think may interest you;
Marketing: MYA uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent)
MYA aims to update you about services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails and/or
- contacting MYA via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
Our service providers and suppliers In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 5 years.